Security Patrol 365 Days/Year
IAS Security patrols our neighborhood each day and night at variable and undisclosed times as scheduled in consultation with the PFHA Security Director. Our Security Guard, Ifti Ahmed, has been a consistent and reassuring presence in Potomac Falls for over twenty years. PFHA members can reach out for assistance with any security issue that is not an emergency. Residents should ALWAYS call 911 for ANY situation that could potentially require police, medical or fire department attention. Call IAS to follow-up after notifying the appropriate authorities.
Private Parties/Neighborhood Events: Residents must provide IAS with advance notice of any large event to allow for the provision of extra surveillance. Parking will be monitored with particular regard for the grass edges of our streets. Cars may only park on one side of the street, to ensure access for emergency vehicles.
MEMBER ONLY BENEFITS
- Annual Decal: For display on your mailbox to identify the homeowner as a PFHA member whose property is entitled to security coverage.
- Car Cling Decal: to identify all vehicles and proudly display your residence of Potomac Falls. These are available upon request
- Secure Attention: Special focus and attention when your home is vacant. Security service will perform walk-around and outside surveillance.
- IAS Help Line: Your personal phone and e-mail connection to IAS. You can designate an emergency contact phone number while you are away, or have IAS act as an intermediary with MC Police in your stead. Keep IAS current during your absence via e-mail!
- Security Reports: IAS will make a security report and notify you if your property has a non-emergency security situation that has been observed during a shift.